Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Technical Knowledge Transfer

So this is a first attempt at sharing some of my technical knowledge. I'm not sure how this will work, and what form this will take, but my hope is that I will be able to provide some level of technical support for people who need it.

I am not an expert in any specific area. I am not Cisco Certified (although I am working on that) nor do I have any Windows Certifications.

I just have a general interest in all things technical, and like to share this knowledge with people who want to know more.

If there is anything specific you are looking for, please let me know. I will do my best to answer your questions.

Thanks for checking out my blog, and I look forward to hearing from you soon
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is mesothelioma?

Mesothelioma is a rare disease caused as a result of malignant cancerous cells lining the patient's body cavities such as chest, abdominal region or the area surrounding the heart.Your legal rights:

Corporations that manufacture asbestos products have known about the dangers of asbestos-related diseases for more than six decades. In an effort to increase profit, they kept this information quiet, putting workers and families at risk.

Working with asbestos causes serious diseases. Unfortunately, many corporations thought they would be able to cut corners and make a large profit at the expense of endangering workers. Fortunately, there are laws that help to protect those individuals that have been harmed by exposure to asbestos-related products.

Spread the information and help as many as possible.
Thanks
virginia mesothelioma attorney